General Visit Pricing
- New patient visit $260.00 (90 minutes)
- Follow up visit $185.00 (approximately 45-60 minutes)
- Abbreviated Follow up visit $135.00 (up to 30 minutes)
- Brief Office Visits $75.00 (typically up to 15 minutes, procedure, lab)
- Extended office visits are available with notice (billed at $150.00/hour)
- Genomic Information Reviews $350.00 (portion of visit, $150.00 typically may be billed to participating insurance company). Cost includes 2 reports, Opus 23 and Methyl Genetics. Visit will be approximately 90 minutes in length.
Maine Natural Medicine is delighted to be participating with Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Aetna, Cigna and Community Health Options. It is important that patients understand that each insurance policy is unique and it is the patient’s responsibility to check with their insurer to understand their specific benefits. Naturopathic doctors, although trained as primary healthcare providers, are considered specialists in the state of Maine. Patients are responsible to know their specialist copayment and to pay that at the time of the visit. The charges for the office visit will be billed to the insurers noted above. Should the insurer refuse payments for any reason the patient is ultimately responsible for the cost of the visit and will be billed accordingly.
For all other insurance providers the patient is responsible to pay for the total cost of the visit when seen. We are happy to provide the patient with a super bill that you can submit to your insurance provider for their consideration of reimbursement to you. Unfortunately, we are not able to participate in the Medicaid nor the Medicare systems at this time.
At the time of booking your initial visit a credit card number will be put on file. This number will be used to charge you half the fee of a missed visit should less than 24 hours notice be given to cancel the visit. Additionally, any charges not covered by your insurance will be billed to your credit card. Email notification of such charges will be sent at that time, should such a need arrive. See agreement in patient forms.
Supplements are typically not covered by any insurance. Numerous patients do use the health savings account to pay for their supplements.
Ozone treatments are not billed to insurance companies. Many patients use their health savings accounts to pay for ozone treatments.